We’re now accepting registrations for our annual part-time Permaculture Design Course (PDC).
This course is part-time, meaning it takes place every Saturday (except during school holidays) from 9am to 5pm, starting Saturday 6 August 2016, ending Saturday 12 November 2016.
The course will take place on our farm (Jilliby – Central Coast, Australia). It is a great escape from the city, and everywhere we look is a teaching ground for permaculture principles and applications.
Last but not least, we can get our hands dirty there and it won’t matter!
There will also be some site visits at local suburban homes that have been successfully retrofitted to permaculture.
For the sake of simplicity, there is no formal or fancy form to fill in! Just send me an email and we’ll start the conversation! Hope that works for you.
“Simple is better.”
This page gives all the details you need to know about this course.
we are a down-to-earth family with care at heart, living and breathing permaculture.
- teaching is learner-centered, integrative, and engaging.
- the course takes place at the farm where you can see plants and animals systems used successfully.
- our course is loaded with buckets of practical tips on gardening/farming/simple living, site visits and how-to, so expect to get your hands or jeans dirty!
- teaching is grounded in Rosemary Morrow’s teaching principles.
- the course is rooted on the official 72h programme, and is revised, refreshed, up-to-date.
Learning to design with us is to…
foster your ability to ‘read’ the landscape and to observe patterns,
- enable you to interpret those patterns,
- find appropriate solutions that will benefit you and nature,
- foster your innate abilities, your self-responsibility, and your creativity
- prepare… prepare… prepare, for resiliency, for emergencies, or for strong sustainability.
Our teaching space…
See you at one of our courses to learn more about permaculture design: