In between raising our child and enjoying our life, we get very busy, seriously busy.
- We farm quite a few acres of land on the Central Coast
- We bush-regen quite a lot
- We tend a large veggie patch
- We started a micro market garden with four amazing women!
- We care for many feathered and hairy farm animals
- We teach part-time Permaculture courses
- We offer consultation for permaculture retrofits
- We volunteer our time and skills to Permafund (Committee Member & web), and Central Coast Rudolf Steiner School (Gardening teacher)
- We swap produce once a month (Dooralong Produce Swap)
Our values and our work are based on permaculture ethics (Earth Care, People Care, Share Abundance) and utilise permaculture principles to help manage our time and resources.
Our profits enable us to invest in transition and permaculture initiatives in the format of donation, volunteering, labour, scholarship.
We support our students and course hosts in the design and development of their farm (urban or rural), demonstration sites, large farms, community networks, etc..