- Spring: Saturday 30 September and Sunday 1 October 2017
- Summer: n/a
- Autumn: Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 February 2018
- Winter: Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 June 2018
“Simple is better.”
For the sake of simplicity, just send me an email (alexia[at]terrapermaculture[dot]com) or use the form at the bottom of the page to register and we’ll take it from there! Hope that works for you.
About this course
Two days packed with everything you need to know to start your permaculture journey…
- ecological underpinning
- overview of the foundation of permaculture design: patterns – how to read them, what to make of them
- zoning your landscape and your work
- practical sessions: water, veggie patch, animal systems, soils, compost, pest management, social permaculture
- land-less permaculture options (for those renting, apartment living, etc.)
The course will take place on our farm (Jilliby – Central Coast, Australia).
You can peg your swag/tent here for the weekend, or park your van/caravan… for free.
Or you can stay in our AirBnB room… not for free! 🙂
Just let me know at the time of booking.
Course fees include:
- Weekend-packed of teaching + practical sessions
- Morning/Afternoon tea refreshments will be provided
- “The Earth User’s Guide to Permaculture” by Rosemary Morrow
- Course notes
- BYO lunch
- Breakfasts and dinners are optional and not included in your fees.
- Entitlement to 20% discount to our PDC.
Booking until 15 May 2017
A deposit of $50 is required upon booking
<p>Add to Anti-Banner</p>