Flexi Payments and Mates Rates are available – ask us!
- 14 days of teaching + practical session s & site visits
- BYO lunch
- Morning/Afternoon tea refreshments will be provided
- “The Earth User’s Guide to Permaculture” by Rosemary Morrow
- Course notes
- Personal mentoring for one year
Obtain a yield is a major permaculture principle. So the course aims at not only covering all costs, but also at providing organiser/teachers/helpers an acceptable livelihood.
Share the abundance is Permaculture third ethic. So we aim at generating – ethically – a profit that can be reinvested into the community as follows:
- donation to PermaFund
- investment in a local project
- scholarships for course students
Booking until 15 July 2017
A deposit of $100 is required upon booking