About this course
Two days packed with everything you need to know to start your permaculture journey…
- ecological underpinning
- overview of the foundation of permaculture design: patterns – how to read them, what to make of them
- zoning your landscape and your work
- practical sessions: water, veggie patch, animal systems, soils, compost, pest management, social permaculture
- land-less permaculture options (for those renting, apartment living, etc.)
The course will take place on our farm (Jilliby – Central Coast, Australia).
You can peg your swag/tent here for the weekend, or park your van/caravan… for free. Or you can stay in our AirBnB room… not for free! 🙂 Just let me know at the time of booking.
Course fees include:
- Weekend-packed of teaching + practical sessions
- All Morning/Afternoon tea refreshments
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- Entitlement to 20% discount to our PDC.