On school holidays and certain long weekends, we open our farm gate and wild rainforest for children who don’t mind getting grubby and wild!
Join us for a whole day of deep connection with nature through games, storytelling, adventure walk, craft, gardening and food.
ReWild Kids 7-11
ReWild Teens aged 12-15
Coming soon – ReWild Me – Forest Bathing
Children from Rudolf Steiner and Montessori Schools benefit a discount upon booking. Contact me to receive the code.
APRIL – Autumn School Holidays
JULY – Winter School Holidays
OCTOBER – Autumn School Holidays
9am to 4pm
- Arrivals and check-in
- Induction/safety talk
- Acknowledgement to Country
- Make damper bread dough
- ReWild Adventure walk – plants & animals of the bush, tracking, sounds, story telling, hut building, collecting wild treasures, mindfullness in nature…
- Back to base camp – Lunch
- Preparing for ReWild Natural Craft/Activity – harvesting craft materials, preparing seeds, collecting wood…
- Twining, basketry, fire building, spoon carving, native seeds propagation, charcoal craft, harvest produce…
- Afternoon tea
- Free play (yard games)
Maximum 20, mixed gender
Alexia lives and plays (hum… works!) at Valley’s End Farm. Permaculture teacher, gardener and homesteader, she loves everything about Nature. What she loves the most is to experience kids who love it too! She has a valid Working With Children Check and First Aid.
Natika is an art educator, Steiner school teacher, practicing artist and environmentalist. Her teaching and artmaking revolve around sustainability, handicraft and play.