On school holidays and certain long weekends, we open our farm gate and wild rainforest for children who don’t mind getting grubby and wild!
Join us for a whole day of deep connection with nature through games, storytelling, adventure walk, craft, gardening and food.
For kids aged 8-12 years
Autumn: Rainforest immersion, natural craft – 12 & 19 April 2017
Winter: Adventure walk, making fire and damper, charcoal craft- dates to be confirmed
Spring: Bush tucker walk, bush regen seeds sowing, craft – dates to be confirmed
Summer: Seeking shade, craft – dates to be confirmed
9am to 4pm
Alexia lives and play (work!) at Valley’s End Farm. Permaculture teacher, gardener and homesteader, she loves everything about Nature. What she loves the most is to experience kids who love it too! She has a valid Working With Children Check and First Aid.
Natika is an art educator, Steiner school teacher, practicing artist and environmentalist. Her teaching and artmaking revolve around sustainability, handicraft and play.
What to bring
- water bottle
- broad rim hat
- personal insect repellent and sunscreen
- a full change of clothes!
- sturdy shoes (gumboots preferred!)
- garden gloves (optional)
What we provide
- everything kids need to have rewilding fun!
- morning tea (fruits and veggie sticks, filtered rainwater)
- afternoon tea (homemade bread & jams)
- $70 for one day ($50 for extra child/siblings)
- $120 for two days ($85 for extra child/siblings)